Monday, June 05, 2006

Big Double-Header

Tonight's games are against our in-church rival, OC-Silver. Our first game with them was an exciting one with your Crossroads team pulling off a walk-off win in the final inning. I think we are much more prepared this time around, but the Silver team is never an easy win. Hope plenty of Crossroaders show up tonight to root us on. We need to be louder than their fans.

After the game, once again, I was hoping the people that came can leave some comments of how the games went. If not, I'll just post again tomorrow with the results.

Players, be there at 7 if you can. And if someone can do some 7:15 game scouting for me, call me at 737-0093. I want to be extra prepared for our DH next week against Life Church, who we have not played yet.

The Coach

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll be there- with my loud voice on!!! i'mmmmmm baaaack!

Mike Ganiere said...

Thought I was going to be able to make it tonight, and I am not going to be able anymore:( Good luck boys!!!

Anonymous said...

can you say dumb ump? gosh

Jon Brooks said...

Last night was challenging. I realized once again how much I hate to lose! I had fun, don't get me wrong, but it's a lot more fun to win. We prayed for the opportunity to be humble when losing (if I recall), and we were given that opportunity last night. Lesson learned, so know I want to learn humility when winning! That's next week's lesson! I'd like to see the whole team commit to the next practice, preferrably on a Sunday. We need to get comfortable playing as a team, and that will come in practice. I love playing with this team; it's an honor for me.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»